Wednesday 17 October 2012

My first exhibition is up!

It has been a very busy month for me in the run up to my first exhibition at the Arts Picturehouse cinema in town, the theme I set myself was treehouses. 

I loved the process and the deadline definitely helped my motivation. Though each piece took much longer than I thought, so I really must learn to start earlier. The whole experience was a learning curve, I'm really glad I did it. 

Here are five of the pieces that are hanging up until the 15th November. If you Cambridge based do pop in and take a look, the exhibition is up in the bar, pictures soon to follow.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who supported me in this and who was able to attend the opening night!


Here is the poster:







Here are the illustrations: 













No comments:

Post a Comment